Project 3 | Auto Plant Watering Robot
Step-by-step Guide | Let's Build the Project
1. Begin by printing the A4-sized template.
2. Glue the paper template onto a piece of cardboard and cut out the pieces.
3. Join the two legs together using a hot glue gun.
4. Do the same with the two arms.
5. Glue the head.
6. Glue the middle part and remove the parts (indicated by dotted lines).
7. Create two holes at the corners of where the REKA:BIT will be placed.
8. Use cable ties to attach REKA:BIT to the middle part, and connect the soil moisture sensor to P2:P12
9. Attach the battery holder using double-sided tape or blue tack.
10. Attach the arms to the sides.
11. Glue the head at the top
12. Glue both legs to the bottom of the cardboard.
13. Connect the water pump to motor terminal 2.