Project 1 | Boom Barrier Gate
Step-by-step Guide | Let's Build the Project
1. Gather two pieces of cardboard.
2. Cut the cardboard to the desired shape and size, and then affix the paper template onto it using glue.
3. Fasten the servo motor onto the smaller piece of cardboard.
4. Mount the RGB stick onto a popsicle stick using double-sided tape or Blu Tack.
5. Use a hot glue gun to attach the popsicle stick to the servo motor horn.
6. Secure the servo motor piece onto the larger cardboard using a hot glue gun.
7. Connect the servo motor, RGB stick, and battery holder to the REKA:BIT.