Project 2 | Interactive Robot
Step-by-step Guide | Let's Build the Project
Begin by printing the A4-sized template
2. Glue the paper template onto a piece of cardboard and cut out the pieces.
3. Join the two legs together using hot glue gun.
4. Do the same with the two arms.
5. Glue the head together.
6. Glue the middle part and remove the parts (indicated by dotted lines).
7. Create two holes at the corners of where the REKA:BIT will be placed.
8. Use cable ties to attach the REKA:BIT to the middle part.
9. Make one hole at the top of the cardboard and another on the right side.
10. Create a hole at the bottom of the head.
11. Attach the head to the middle part, align the two holes together.
12. Install the two large LEDs.
13. Use a hot glue gun to attach the servo motor to the right side of the cardboard.
14. Attach the battery holder using double-sided tape or blue tack.
15. Connect all the components to REKA:BIT.
16. Attach one of the arms to the servo motor using hot glue gun.
17. Do the same with the other arm on the opposite side.
18. Glue both legs to the bottom of the cardboard.
19. Your interactive robot is now ready.